Faber-Castell Cosmetics has appointed Dagmar Chlosta as its managing director. Before joining the Faber-Castell team, Chlosta served as Schwan-Stabilo Cosmetics’ chief market officer (Germany).
With 30 years of experience, Chlosta has served in several roles in the fast-moving consumer goods industry, with a specific focus on athletic goods and cosmetics. She has held various positions at adidas AG and Under Armour Inc., in Germany and the United States, and has been responsible for innovation, research and development, sourcing and manufacturing, and more.
“We are happy to have Dagmar join us,” said Mary Graefin von Faber-Castell. “Her leadership will allow us to further increase our creativity, competitiveness and service to our customers.”
Faber-Castell has also opened its new factory in Elgin, Illinois. To celebrate the new site, the company has released the American Beauty collection.The collection includes 10 cosmetic pencils–made with five different formulas–inspired by the diversity, landscapes and free spirit of America.
American Beauty collection:
- Rocky Mountains: a powdery brow liner, available in the colors teddy and cougar
- Route 66: a 12-hour lasting, volatile-free eyeliner and kohl in black
- Montana: a 24-hour lasting, vegan eyeliner and 12-hour lasting kajal in deep green
- New England: an eight-hour lasting, vegan matte lip liner in red
- California Dream: five long-lasting, vegan and waterproof eye- and lip liners