Philip Kingsley Revives Packaging with Sugarcane-derived Bioplastic


Philip Kingsley has made the switch to eco-friendly packaging. 

According to the British hair care brand, its products will be bottled in fully recyclable sugarcane-derived bioplastic. In addition, 95% of its outer cardboard packaging has been removed. The remaining 5% is reportedly being "worked on," but the brand has switched to utilizing all FSC-certified stock for its extant cardboard cartons.

Philip Kingsley also announced its continued expansion in the U.S. market. The brand will now be offered at Dermstore and Cos Bar. Products are also available at Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Net-a-Porter and Violet Grey. 

More in Packaging