On November 20, 2017, doors opened at Tom Ford Beauty's first standalone store, located in London's Covent Garden.
The 130 square meter store will feature makeup, skin care and fragrance products for men and women.
So, what's inside?
- Color Room: Customers can shop the latest launches and virtually try on shades from the lip color collection via augmented reality (AR) technology
- Fragrance Room: This section of the store is made up of Tom Ford's personal scent laboratory, interactive scenting installations and a dramming bar offering customized services
- Makeup Room: Customers can receive personalized makeup services and demonstrations from a Tom Ford Beauty Specialist.
- Private Makeup Room services: The appointment-only space offers fragrance customization and makeup services
- VIP/event space: A space designated for private cosmetic and fragrance one-to-one consultations
- Grooming Room: Aimed specifically towards male customers, this space offers an expert barber with services such as a beard trim, the express facial and a classic hot towel, close-cut wet shave