Who What Wear, an international media and product company, is launching The Lineup, an editorially curated and personalized beauty event, which will be open to the public from December 13 to December 15 at 8479 Melrose Place, Los Angeles. Partnering with more than 70 popular beauty brands, The Lineup provides a beauty experience with products for consumers to test and take home.
Visitors will be guided by brand ambassadors and industry experts and they will leave with a bag of samples selected specifically for them, as well as customized swag and a better understanding of the best beauty products available. Some of the participating brands include Dior, Pat McGrath, Urban Decay, Clé de Peau Beauté, Versed, Nudestix and Laura Mercier.
The Lineup takes its visitors through stations, which include the It List, Eye Intensity, Lip Service, Brow Down, The Skin Ritual, Body Language, Good Hair Day and Wellness Lounge. The event also features master classes from leading beauty and skin care professionals such as Anastasia Soare, Kelsey Deenihan and Justine Marjan.
- Friday at 6:30 p.m.: One Holiday Look 3 Ways With Kelsey Deenihan
- Saturday at 10 a.m.: Celeb-Inspired Beauty Looks With Top Makeup Artist Pati Dubroff
- Saturday at 6:30 p.m.: Braided Hairstyles That'll Take Your Holiday Looks to the Next Level With Justine Marjan
- Sunday at 10 a.m.: 2020 Beauty Trends, According to 4 Female Founders
- Panelists: Linda Wells (founder of Flesh Beauty), Suzi Weiss-Fischmann (founder of OPI), Lesley Thornton (founder of Klur), and Taylor Frankel (co-founder of Nudestix)
- Sunday at 2 p.m.: Fireside Chat With Brow Queen Anastasia Soare of Anastasia Beverly Hills
"We're so thrilled to bring Who What Wear beauty content to life with first installment of The Lineup in our hometown of L.A.," said Hillary Kerr, chief content officer and co-founder of Who What Wear. "The event is a personalized beauty journey where consumers can interact with products and learn about all things beauty, skincare, hair care, and more. Guests will experience the type of access that Who What Wear editors have to the best beauty products, treatments, brands, and experts. The experience is complete with Instagrammable moments, master classes taught by experts in the field, influencer visits, and more, all in one fantastic space in L.A."