Hot new trends are emerging, and the smart beauty industry players are continually looking to monetize the latest new innovations. From identifying new ingredients to natural and organic products, harnessing insights into consumer and shopper needs and behaviors, and differentiating your brand and adding value, the beauty world is in constant flux—and only those beauty marketers who are exploiting customer insight to innovate products and truly engage customers, both online and in-store, will succeed.
At the Beauty Trends & Innovations Conference—From Insight To Engagement, hear from leading beauty brands and retailers who’ll be sharing their insight into the new trends and products steering the beauty industry taking place on September 24, 2013, in London.
Jayn Sterland, director from Weleda UK will chair the day, welcoming the likes of Will King, founder and CEO of The King of Shaves Company; Richard Marriott, head of price and promotions at Unilever; Stefan Verhoeven, SVP and category leader beauty and skincare with Philips; Sarah Sian, online beauty editor for Debenhams; Selina Jones, beauty buying director with House of Fraser; and Joanne Marshall, marketing manager for the Batiste Dry Shampoo brand with Church & Dwight; to the stage. They’ll be discussing:
- the latest trends and innovations to differentiate your product range and refresh your collections;
- how to add value to your product and maximize your USP based on customer preferences—understand and influence customer behavior to add value and build loyalty;
- emerging trends and how best to monetize them: next-generation skin care products, the organic beauty market, the evolution of the nail industry and home device usage;
- how to harness insights into customer behavior to maximize engagement and increase profit;
- how to build and maintain the brand-retailer relationship to add value and increase revenue;
- driving the customer journey with integrated digital marketing;
- measuring the value and effectiveness of promotions to assess the impact on your brand;
- how to harness the power of social media with content that engages, excites and sells;
- selling beauty in a supermarket environment: strategies to achieve real impact; and
- making bloggers work effectively for you—strategies to leverage the influence of bloggers.
Senior-level peers from across the beauty and cosmetics industry are set to descend upon London at the Beauty Trends & Innovations Conference—From Insight To Engagement and take away a far better understanding of how to exploit customer insight and market trends to innovate your product range, maximize customer engagement online and in-store and ultimately, increase profit. Not only will this unique, one-day event provide exclusive, real-life case studies from leading brands and retailers, but also the opportunity to discuss and develop practical solutions and strategies to overcome your specific beauty marketing issues and challenges—gain best-practice advice to take back to the office and impress.