Global Cosmetic Industry magazine editor in chief Jeb-Gleason Allured will moderate “Exploring New Smart Paths to Enhance Consumer Experience In Beauty” at ADF&PCD New York 2019.
The session will explore topics including:
- The trends social media conversations reveal about the future of beauty packaging
- How brands can understand the future consumer—increasingly educated, empowered and confident—created by the continuing convergence of tech and beauty
- How digitization and technology will continue to play a major part in the future of the beauty and personal care industries, impacting packaging, purchasing formats, apps (such as those that allow customers to try products including color cosmetics), customization and personalization
The importance of e-commerce packaging that protects products and promotes brands
Speakers will include:
- Stephen Harrod, consultant, Smithers Pira (U.K.)
- Monique Large, consumer trends and insights expert, Pollen Consulting (France)
- Kadidja Dosso, CEO, Dosso Beauty (U.S.)
ADF&PCD New York will be held September 17-18, 2019 at the Altman Building & Metropolitan Pavilion.