The baby bath product market is predicted to see significant growth, according to an M&H Plastics market report.
The report shows the projected global market value until 2020
- Baby bath soaps are expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.73%
- Baby shampoo/conditioners are expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.37%
- Baby bath accessories are expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.12%
The report explains that with the market growth, there will also be an increased focus on attractive packaging. The report went on to forecast the following baby bath products packaging trends.
- Rigid HDPE bottles are the most popular form of baby care packaging and are expected to grow 8% between 2015 and 2020
- Easy dispense closures are being implemented to ensure products can be effortlessly applied by parent to child
- Pastel colored packaging is on-trend and is used to emphasize gentle and organic nature of products
- Novel and custom shapes are being used by brands to create recognizable brand identities
- Character shaped bottles add a fun, youthful feel to baby bath products