Diamond Packaging won five awards in the 22nd Annual FSEA Gold Leaf Awards Competition, which honors exceptional foil stamping, embossing, and other specialty effects. Awards were announced at the FSEA/IADD Odyssey in Schaumburg, Illinois on May 14, 2015.
The competition, which is sponsored by the Foil & Specialty Effects Association (FSEA), recognizes creativity and superior execution of designs that reflect positively on the industry as a whole. Entries are judged on several criteria including design, execution, and level of difficulty.
- Diamond won a Gold Leaf award in the “Creative Use of Foil/Embossing on a Folding Carton” category for Elizabeth Arden's White Diamonds Gift Set (Mother's Day 2015).
- Diamond also won a Gold Leaf award in the “Calendar” category for its three-month corporate calendar.
- Diamond won a Silver Leaf award in the “Best Use of Embossing” category for Five Star Fragrance Company’s Vicky Tiel Paris 21 Bonaparte Gift Set..
- Diamond also won a Silver Leaf award in the “Difficult Application of Foil/Embossing on a Folding Carton” category for the L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Miracle Blur folding carton.
- Diamond won a Bronze Leaf award in the “Cold Foil (Sheet or Rotary) on Packaging” category for the L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Glow Renewal folding carton.