Natura & Co. has released its financial results for the second quarter and the first half of 2019.
According to the company, its consolidated net revenues reached $3.4 billion during Q2 2019, a 9.8% increase over $3.1 billion during Q2 2018.
The company saw sales growth across all three of its brands.
- Natura's Q2 2019 sales reached $2.25 billion, a 9.4% increase over Q2 2018.
- The Body Shop's Q2 2019 sales reached $867.5 million, a 7.5% increase over Q2 2018.
- Aesop's Q2 2019 sales reached $284.3 million, a 20.7% increase over Q2 2018.
During the first half of 2019, Natura & Co. saw net revenues reach $6.3 billion, a 9.2% increase over the first half of 2018.
Once again, sales grew across all three of the company's brands.
- Natura saw sales reach $4 billion, a 7.2% increase over H1 2018.
- The Body Shop saw sales reach $1.75 billion, an 8.8% increase over H1 2018.
- Aesop saw sales reach $554 million, a 26.9% increase over H1 2018.
Q2 2019 also marked the announcement of Natura & Co.'s acquisition of Avon Products Inc.
Executive chairman of the board, Roberto Marques, stated, "Natura & Co. posted another very solid set of results in Q2, a quarter that was marked by another decisive step in the creation of a global multi-brand, multi-channel, purpose-driven group with the announcement of the acquisition of Avon Products, Inc."