According to a Forbes analysis, Kohl’s has expanded its beauty shopping format, with products to be refreshed quarterly based on trends in the industry and newly popular brands. The retailer’s platform, The Beauty Checkout, will be supported by the company's partnership with Facebook. The Beauty Checkout will feature brands typified by the clean beauty and vegan claims.
Along with an array of new brands for other departments of the store, Kohl's will be introducing brands that feature future trends for its customers.
Coming to The Beauty Checkout
- Banila Co.: clean skin care products
- Barefoot Scientist: foot care solutions
- Busy Beauty: shower-less products like dry shampoo and body wipes
- Cleo & Coco: natural deodorants
- Dr, Botanicals: natural skin care products, like a pomegranate sleeping mask and kale superfood moisturizer
- Evolution_18: Bobbi Brown's range of ingestibles such as gummies, glow capsules and collagen powder
- Honey Belle: clean, natural ingredient skin care
- Lucie & Pompette: vegan, paraben free face polish
- Pure Allure: assortment of masks like the glow glitter mask and 24K gold foil mask
- Real her: lip kits
- Savannah Bee: hand and body care items produced from honey beehive ingredients
- Uncle Bud’s: hemp-based skin care, body lotion and roll-on pain relief products Vital
- Proteins: collagen-based beauty products