Following its acquisition by Catterton, the Elemis skin care brand has opened a spa at the Beverly Wilshire/Four Seasons hotel. The spa will carry a full Elemis menu, featuring:
- Red Carpet Ready Skin ($235), "blend of massage and sculpting technology using the pioneering ELEMIS Biotec machine"
- Amber & Orchids ($315), a "Sweet Orchid Body Wrap, infused with vanilla and the velvety texture of Monoi Oil"
- BIOTEC Indulgence ($495), a "supercharged facial"
- Travel Recovery Treatment ($315), a "re-energizing ELEMIS Musclease seaweed wrap"
- Superfood Detox Wrap ($315), a "nutrient-rich wrap " including a green tea balm
"We are so excited to be launching at The Spa at Beverly Wilshire," saidSean Harrington, president and co-founder of Elemis. "The spa's commitment to a luxurious and effective experience aligns perfectly with Elemis' mission of providing everyone with the best skincare the world has to offer."