RAVE Reviews has published its ranking of the Best Deodorant for Men.
RAVE, which creates lists based on data-driven analysis, compiled the list based on multiple factors. After “hours” of online research and consultations with skin care industry professionals, the organization crafted a list of the top choices and tested nearly 20 different brands to name the best in each category.
“If you’re going to use a product daily, we think it should be something that you’ve put some thought into,” said managing editor Hillary Miller. “We crafted this informative article to help consumers push past the silly commercials, see all of the alternatives to big-name brands, and select the right deodorant product for them.”
The full list of winners and honorable mentions includes:
- Real Purity Roll-on Deodorant
- Schmidt's Natural Deodorant
- Herban Cowboy
- Ursa Major
- Primal Pit Paste Natural Deodorant
- Nasanta Magnesium Deodorant
- MenScience Androceuticals Advanced Deodorant
- Baxter of California Deodorant
- Speed Stick Regular Deodorant
- L'Occitane Eau des Baux
- Jack Black Pit Boss Antiperspirant & Deodorant
- Old Spice Antiperspirant & Deodorant
- Molton Brown Re-Charge Black Pepper Antiperspirant
- PiperWai Natural Deodorant Jar
- Kaiame Naturals 100% All-Natural Deodorant
- Aesop Deodorant Spray
- SweatBlock Clinical Strength Antiperspirant
- Anthony No Sweat Body Defense
- Acqua di Colonia Tabacco Toscano Eau de Cologne
For more information, visit ravereviews.org.