Sally Beauty’s loyalty program has gotten a makeover.
After running as a pilot program in Florida and Georgia in 2017, Sally Beauty Rewards launched nationwide to all Sally Beauty customers on Oct. 22, 2018.
The new program—an update of the retailer’s Beauty Club program—gives customers enhanced offers and certificates they can use like cash on the retailer’s products. Key information:
- Current Beauty Club members are automatically enrolled, and will receive a $5 reward and points based on their activity in the Beauty Club
- There is no annual membership fee
- New members receive a $5 reward certificate for joining
- Members earn 10 points for every $1 spent at a Sally Beauty store or SallyBeauty.com
- Members receive a $5 reward certificate for every 500 points ($50 spent), which can be used like cash on products at Sally Beauty
- Elite Membership—a top tier for those who spend at least $200 a year, where members earn 25% more with every dollar they spend and receive free shipping on SallyBeauty.com
- Sally Beauty Rewards members receive double points during their birthday month, along with other personalized deals and offers throughout the year
“The passion for our brand and commitment to our customers must shine in all we do—Sally Beauty rewards is just the beginning,” said Chris Kobus, group vice president, marketing and digital. “We want everyone who interacts with us to see and feel the energy and excitement around Sally Beauty. I believe this is a game changer for us and those eager about the opportunity to earn cash toward free products.”