Could skin care's best-kept secret have been sitting on the kitchen counter this whole time? Hair and skin oils have recently seen a rise in popularity among consumers and McEvoy Ranch—a U.S. producer certified organic extra virgin olive oil—is now meeting the demand with its ODE Skincare Collection.
The products in the collection have been infused with the ranch's early-harvest olive oil as well as its plant-based essential oils, fruit oils, fruit seed oils and plant extracts.
- Olive Water Face & Eye Cleanser ($36): A 3-in-1 cleanser that cleans the face, removes makeup, and tones and brightens skin;
- Oasis Hydrating Tonic ($38): A hydrating mist that can be spritzed on the face to fight free radicals and lock in moisture throughout the day;
- Olive & Citrus Daily Moisturizer ($54): A lightweight moisturizer, for all skin types, that softens the signs of aging;
- Olive Creambalm Intensive Moisturizer ($60): A moisturizer containing essential fatty acids to tone and plump skin for a younger, softer appearance; and
- Orchard Alchemy Antioxidant Face Oil ($65): A blend of more than 30 active botanical oils that delivers moisture and balances the skin without greasiness.
Tracy Tyon, head of beauty for McEvoy Ranch and ODE Natural Beauty, explained, "Early harvest certified organic olive oil from McEvoy Ranch’s coastal orchards in Northern California makes the difference in the ODE skincare collection. The ODE Skincare line is a natural, sustainable way to care for your skin. Enriched with McEvoy Ranch’s early harvest certified organic olive oil, gentle yet luscious ODE skincare products balance and condition skin, leaving your face hydrated and radiant."
The new skin care collection joins McEvoy Ranch's bath & body and fragrance products. Products are paraben-, phthalate- and sulfate-free. The packaging is recyclable and made of FSC-certified paper as well as BPA-free packaging.