Celebrating its 25th anniversary in Barcelona in April 2015, in-cosmetics will once again play host to an extensive series of workshops, seminars, roundtable debates and live demonstrations.
This year, the in-cosmetics Educational Programme is comprised of five elements:
- Online Conferences, allowing exhibitors to discuss their latest product launches in advance of the show in a digital forum;
- Innovation Seminars, featuring over 80 hours of presentations on the latest products, ingredients and technologies;
- Eight-half day Workshops;
- Free Marketing Trends presentations, addressing the most hotly debated industry topics;
- And Live Demonstrations; taking place in the shows’ Innovation Zone, where visitors will get the chance to put questions to the manufacturers and suppliers of the most innovative ingredients and services available to the market.
Returning in 2015, the Marketing Trends presentations remains free to all attendees. Delivered by a range of the industry’s most knowledgeable figures, the 22 individual topics explore the most pressing subjects facing the cosmetics and personal care industry today.
Kicking things off on the first day of the show, Ildiko Szalai, senior analyst at Euromonitor International presents "Evolving Habits in Global Beauty," which explores the demand for customisation, cross-category alignment, and regional specific concepts driven by both consumers and manufacturers.
In theme with this year’s Turkey and Middle East market focus, Dr. Yavuz Özoguz, CEO of Halal Zertifikat, will explore the rise in popularity of Halal cosmetics and what is required for an ingredient to achieve Halal certification in his "Halal Cosmetics and Personal Care: A market With Future Potential" presentation.
Further reflecting the show’s global appeal and reach, the final day of in-cosmetics includes a presentation by Tadej Feregotto, CEO of CE.way Regulatory Consultants, discussing why claims substantiation is important, the basics of the EU cosmetics regulation 1223/2009 and EU cosmetics claims regulation 655/2013 in "What Do You Need to Know About Cosmetic Claims When Selling in the EU?"
Other topics set for discussion include "How Beauty Brands Use Social Media Strategy to Boost Their Presence in the Digital Space," "The Race to Outpace: The Global Natural and Organic Cosmetics Market," "Focus on Spain: Statistics, Developments and Trends; Short-term, Mid-term and Long-term Forecast" and a panel discussion on "Green and Natural Standards and Certifications."