Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) has announced the 2020 Top Talent Awards honorees, who the organization recognizes as female leaders excelling in their positions and contributing to company-wide initiatives.
Related: CEW Celebrates 2019’s Top Talent
On April 15, 2020, CEW will host its annual Top Talent Awards luncheon at New York City’s Union League Club.
2020 Top Talent Awards honorees:
- Vivianna Blanch, vice president, integrated consumer communications, L'Oréal Paris
- Ophelia Lopez Ceradini, vice president, digital technology and innovation, The Estée Lauder Companies Online
- Erum Chaudhry, vice president, marketing beauty and skincare, Christian Dior
- Maris Croswell, brand manager, North America Pantene, P&G Beauty
- Chopin Rabin, vice president, global integrated communications, NARS Cosmetics
- Maria Salcedo, vice president, merchandising, merch strategy and analytics, Ulta Beauty
- Usha Vijay, vice president, global marketing, consumer fragrance, Symrise
- Janet Chan, vice president, brand, nugg Beauty