Pteroyouth combines pterostilbene with picolinic acid, a natural molecule in the human body and a tryptophan derivative that stimulates mineral absorption and the body's immune response. Benefits include:
- Helping the skin maintain a healthy structure when exposed to UVA and UVB rays.
- Promoting an optimal cellular response so that the skin maintains its structure when exposed to ionizing radiation.
- Reinforcing the body's antioxidant defenses.
- Increaseing cellular production of Nrf2 and decreasing cellular production of NF-kB, helping the skin to modulate the inflammatory response.
- Helps skin modulate pigmentation associated with environmental stress and age.
- Enhanceing the activity of sirtuins which regulate cellular activities related to cell vitality and aging.
Fernando Barrera, co-founder and CEO of Circe Scientific, commented: "After years of research, Circe Scientific has managed to create a product, Pteroyouth, which provides a solution to this need that we detected in the cosmetics industry. Its function is to improve the solubility of pterostilbene, to facilitate its administration, increasing its bioavailability and stability. As a result, we have a revolutionary product that improves the efficacy of cosmetic treatments.”