ADF (Aerosol Dispensing Forum) and PCD (Packaging of Perfume, Cosmetics & Design) has announced its shortlist for the second annual Innovation Awards.
The shortlisted packaging products were judged by an independent jury of packaging experts, including Paul Austin, Austin Advisory Group; Cynthia Hundley, Spray Magazine; Lorraine Keyes-Ahart, Estée Lauder; Detlev Melcher, Aerosol Europe Magazine; Deanna Utroske, cosmeticsdesign.com; Ian Nicholson, Colgate-Palmolive Co; Eric O’Toole, PRATT Institute; Bernard Quennessen, Coty; Marianne Rosner Kilmchuck, Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT); Valery Vanstaan, PHD, ITW.
This year's shortlist honors innovations for the aerosol, dispensing, perfume and cosmetic packaging market to be revealed at ADF&PCD show, September 6.
The Shortlist for the 2017 ADF&PCD Innovation Awards
ADF Personal care
- Coppertone - Whipped Lotion Sunscreen
- Kanebo - Evita Beauty Whip Soap
- Roger & Gallet - Aura Mirabilis
ADF Industrial & technical suppliers' application
- Ball Corporation - L’Oréal Men Expert can
- Hinterkopf - D240&D120 new design capabilities
- Ball Corporation - tactile Ball sample can
- Aveda - Tulasara Wedding Masque
- Dior - Hydra Life
- Jil Sander - Softly
PCD Make up
- Bobbi Brown - Liquid Lip Art Stick
- MAC x Mariah Carey
- Pretty Vulgar “The feathers” mascara
- Garnier Fructis renovation
- Redken Heatcure hair restoration
- Pureology line in 100% PCR
- Calvin Klein CK One Gold
- Jil Sander Simply Art of Layering
- Natalie Wood Eau de Parfum
Lorraine Keyes-Ahart, Clinique Global Package Development at Estée Lauder, said, “I really enjoyed participating in the ADF&PCD awards jury. It was very exciting to see the many innovations in materials, design, manufacturing methods and decoration up for consideration for awards this year."
Ian Nicholson, worldwide director strategic innovation & technology alliances at Colgate Palmolive, added, "The award submissions are great examples of creative companies seeking to better meet the needs of their users, which is essential in delivering superior business results."
For the full list and interviews with this year's ADF&PCD show speakers please visit: www.easyfairs.com
To register for this year's ADF&PCD show on September 6, please visit: www.registration.n200.com