It's no secret, beauty consumers love a good makeup tutorial.
Sephora, who is no stranger to offering beauty classes to its loyal customers, has announced the launch of Play! Smarts, a new version of its subscription service, Play! by Sephora, which includes access to a live-streamed class or "Crash Course" focused on the glittery eye trend.
According to the Sephora website, the Play! Smarts box includes:
- Six trial-size eye products from several brands, including stila, Olehenriksen, Grande Cosmetics and Bite Beauty;
- Access to an exclusive live-streamed Crash Course, "Glitter Eyes for Real Life";
- Limited-edition, reusable beauty bag;
- Informational Smart Cards for each product; and
- Smart Pass good for 50 bonus Beauty Insider points with in-store purchase.
Shoppers will receive an invitation inside of the box with instructions for watching the Crash Course. Sephora is encouraging viewers to watch the class live so they can participate and ask questions in real-time.
Play! Smarts: Glitter Eyes for Real Life is a one-time purchase, not a monthly subscription.