SKUs on offer will include:
- the Prep + Set Complexion Duo Instant Mattifying Set, including a mini Pro Filt'r Primer and full-size Invisimatte Instant Setting + Blotting Powder
- the Mini Match Stix Duo Contour + Shimmer Set, featuring mini versions of Match Stix Contour and Shimmer Skinsticks in a range of tones
- the Lil Gloss Bomb Trio Mini Lip Gloss Set, featuring a trio of gloss shades, including Fu$$y (shimmering pink), Hot Chocolit (shimmering rich brown) and Glass Slipper (clear)
- the Fenty Fam Faves 3 Piece Eye, Lip + Highlighter Set, featuring the Gloss Bomb Mini Universal Lip Luminizer in Fenty Glow (shimmering rose nude), full-size Hella Thicc Volumizing Mascara and Killawatt Mini Freestyle Highlighter in Wattabrat (3D baby pink shimmer)
- the Gloss Bomb Mini Universal Lip Luminizer in shades Fenty Glow, Riri (shimmering rose mauve nude), Fu$$y and $weetmouth (shimmering soft pink)
- the Stunna Lip Paint Mini Longwear Fluid Lip Color available in shades Uncensored (perfect universal red), Uncuffed (rosy mauve nude) and Unveil (chocolate brown nude)
- the Killawatt Mini Freestyle Highlighter available in shades Trophy Wife (3D hyper-metallic gold), Hu$tla Baby (peachy champagne shimmer), Fire Crystal (pearlescent shimmer) and Moscow Mule (copper shimmer)
- the Pro Filt'r Mini Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
- the full size version of the Hella Thicc Volumizing Mascara
- the full size version of the Invisimatte Instant Setting + Blotting Powder
The Ulta-Target partnership has been a boon for the mass retailer. In its latest analyst call, Target's management revealed that it will "continue to invest in ... the expansion of key national brand partnerships, like Ulta Beauty."
Christina Hennington, Target's executive vice president, chief growth officer, noted that beauty "delivered comp growth in the low double digits."
In addition, she said, "Within our beauty offering, core beauty delivered double digit growth, while sales from Ulta Beauty at Target more than doubled compared with a year ago, showing why we're so enthusiastic about this exclusive partnership."
Of the Fenty news, brand founder Rihanna said, "The goal has always been to bring Fenty Beauty to as many people as possible. I'm excited to introduce the Fenty Snackz and give Ulta Beauty at Target guests a new way to experience our brand."
"For two years, Ulta Beauty at Target has offered the makeup, skin care and hair care brands our guests love, and we are thrilled to add the beloved Fenty Beauty brand," said Jill Sando, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, Target. "Our curated assortment - including Fenty's best-selling products, as well as new mini sizes and sets, will spark discovery and deliver affordable joy to our guests."