To help celebrate its 10-year anniversary, Kat Von D Beauty has launched a limited-edition collection of makeup products for eyes, lips and face.
The collection is said to be inspired by men and women who redefine beauty.
Kat Von D explained, "I wanted to tell the story of Kat Von D Beauty through 10 of my modern-day muses. These 10 muses have blessed me with so much inspiration, not just with their surface beauty, but for what they contribute to the world through their art."
The Collection Includes...
- 10th Anniversary Tattoo Liner in Trooper Black ($20);
- 10th Anniversary Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick in Sante Sangre ($19);
- 10th Anniversary Everlasting Glimmer Veil in Gold Skool ($22);
- 10th Anniversary Metal Crush Highlighter in Gold Skool ($30)
- 10th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette ($52)—16 shades in matte, metallic and shimmer finishes, with names inspired by the 10 campaign muses;
- 10th Anniversary Makeup Brush Collection ($125);
- 10th Anniversary Train Case ($150); and
- 10th Anniversary Signed Vault ($348).
All products are vegan and cruelty-free. The collection is available at Sephora stores and Sephora inside JCPenney locations.