Bite Beauty is starting off the new year with some brand changes.
The brand has revamped its products to be clean, vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free. The products are reportedly "powered by nutrient-rich superfood ingredients," including maqui berry, pomegranate oil, wild African Mango, mangosteen, açaí and colloidal oat flour.
Additionally, the brand has announced the launch of its Changemaker Complexion System. According to Bite Beauty, it is "a simple three-step system that delivers extreme long-wear, flawless coverage and a natural skin-like finish."
Products in the Changemaker Complexion System include:
- Changemaker Skin-Optimizing Primers, available in Normal to Dry or Normal to Oily;
- Changemaker Supercharged Micellar Foundation, available in 32 shades; and
- Changemaker Flexible Coverage Pressed Powder, available in eight talc-free shades.
Other 2020 launches include:
- Power Move Creamy Matte Lip Crayon, available in 20 shades; and
- Agave+ Intensive Lip Mask ($26), available in 2 shades.