Selena Gomez's makeup brand Rare Beauty, launching September 3, 2020, announced the launch of its first line of products that will be available in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Products in the line include:
- Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit
- Perfect Strokes Matte Liquid Liner
- Always An Optimist Illuminating Primer
- Always an Optimist 4-in-1 Mist
- Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation
- Liquid Touch Brightening Concealer, available in 48 shades
- With Gratitude Dewy Lip Balm, available in eight shades
- Lip Souffle Matte Lip cream, available in 12 shades
- Positive Light Liquid Luminizer, available in eight shades
- Soft Pinch Liquid Blush, available in eight shades (four dewy and four matte)
- Brow Harmony Pencil & Gel
- Three tools.
The products will be sold at Sephora, Sephora.com and RareBeauty.com. Rare Beauty will launch in more regions around the world in 2021.
One percent of all sales will be dedicated to the Rare Impact Fund, which was created to raise $100 million over the next 10 years to help increase mental health resources.
"I'm so excited to release beauty products that not only feel great, but also celebrate what makes each of us rare," said Selena Gomez, Founder and Creator of Rare Beauty. "These products aren't about being someone else, it's about being who you are, whether that's rocking a full face of bold makeup or barely any makeup at all. Makeup is something to enjoy, it's not something you need. I want every person to feel beautiful exactly as they are."