Active Concepts has developed a range of ingredients for creating safe pet care products. The line is intended for pets while considering owners' preferences for clean and ethical choices.
The pet care prototype kit features individual ingredients and sample formulations designed to elevate the well-being of pets across various species and breeds.
The kit includes:
- Gentle Pet Pal Shampoo formulated with ABS white willow extract powder and Phytofuse Rejuvenate
- No-Rinse Cleanse Spray formulated with AC vegetable ceramides G, PhytoCycle Orange and ACB Pisum Sativum peptide.
- Clean & Fresh Instant Wipes formulated with AC moisture-plex advanced PF, ACB kale protein blend and ACB modified pumpkin enzyme PF.
- Crystal Clear Ear Rinse formulated with ACB fruit mix, and;
- Paw Pads Healing Balm formulated with AcquaSeal Coconut, ABS pomogranate sterols, ABS acai sterols EFA and ABS rice lipids plus.
The company emphasizes the importance of ingredients that do not pose health risks when ingested. Pets' skin sensitivity is also taken into consideration to avoid allergies or discomfort caused by grooming products, per the company.