The winners of the 2017 Best New Product Awards have been announced.
The consumer-voted CPG awards were piloted by independent market research firm, BrandSpark International. The winning products were determined by the votes of over 10,000 North American consumers.
Beauty and Personal Care Winners
- Conditioner: Pantene Expert Intense Hydration Conditioner
- Shampoo: Pantene Expert Intense Hydration Shampoo
- Facial mask: L'Oréal Paris Pure Clay Mask
- Mascara/Primer: L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Primer
- Lip color: Burt's Bees Lipstick
- Men’s body wash: Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Body Wash Dirt Destroyer Steel Courage
- Men’s deodorant/antiperspirant: Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Invisible Solid Odor Blocker Lasting Legend
- Women’s deodorant/antiperspirant: Secret Fresh Antiperspirant and Deodorant Invisible Solid, Cool Waterlily
For more information please visit: www.bestnewproductawards.com