The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.has released its financial results for Q2 2020.
According to the company, Q2 2020 net sales reached $4.62 billion, an increase of 15% over $4.01 billion during Q2 2019.
Results by Product Category
- Skin care net sales reached $2.2 billion, led by Estée Lauder, La Mer, Origins and Clinique.
- Makeup net sales reached $1.6 billion, led by Estée Lauder, Tom Ford Beauty, Bobbi Brown and La Mer.
- Fragrance net sales reached $581 million, led by Jo Malone London and Tom Ford Beauty.
- Hair care net sales reached $162 million, led by Aveda and Bumble and bumble.
- Other net sales reached $16 million.
Fabrizio Freda, president and CEO said, "Our sales growth came from all facets of our business, including the Asia/Pacific region, the skin care and fragrance categories, the online and travel retail channels, and the Estée Lauder, La Mer and luxury fragrance brands. Our emerging markets continued to be vibrant and we made progress towards the stabilization of our North American business despite continued softness in the makeup category. Additionally, we completed the acquisition of the Korean-based Dr. Jart+ brand at the end of the quarter, which strengthens our position in global skin care."