During the Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2019 show during New York Fashion Week, the fashion house took the opportunity to debut three new beauty products.
According to the brand, Marc Jacobs wanted "to celebrate the individual natural beauty of each of the 30 models by executing minimalist looks unique to each woman, with a spotlight on flawless, fresh and glowing skin that’s punctuated by a black lash or lashline. Makeup artist Diane Kendal created an authentic beauty look where the skin is the star."
To help achieve this look, Marc Jacobs introduced three new face products:
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Youthquake Gel Crème Moisturizer (launching in June 2019);
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Accomplice Concealer & Touch-up Stick (launching April 2019); and
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Accomplice Instant Blurring Beauty Powder with brush (launching April 2019).
In addition to the new products, models wore other Marc Jacobs Beauty products down the runway.
For the Eyes
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Fineliner Ultra-skinny Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacquer;
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacquer;
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Magic Marc’er Precision Pen Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Blacquer; and
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara.
For the Cheeks
- Marc Jacobs Beauty le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon in Send Nudes 300; and
- Marc Jacobs Beauty New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick in In the Mood 152.
For the Lips:
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Lip Lock Moisture Balm SPF 18.