Kinship is a skin care brand specializing in clean, cruelty-free, plant-based formulas.
According to Kinship, more than 1,300 ingredients banned by the EU were excluded from its products.
Additionally, the brand utilizes "earthly and ethical" packaging, including:
- Jars made from Ocean Waste Plastic (OWP)—the brand's goal is to use 100% OWP;
- Tubes made from post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials; and
- Shipping materials made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified 100% PCR paper.
- Naked Papaya, a gentle enzyme face cleanser ($20);
- Insta Swipe, lemon honey AHA pads ($22);
- Supermello, a hydrating gel cream cleanser ($22);
- Self Reflect, a probiotic moisturizing sunscreen zinc oxide SPF 32 ($25); and
- Pimple Potion, a retinol and salicylic acid acne treatment ($18).