As the baby boomer generation grows older and skin cancer awareness becomes more mainstream, the attention around anti-aging and skin care is rising. According to a new market research report, published by Scalar Market Research, the dermatology devices market is expected to grow from $8.66 billion in 2016 to $16.05 billion by 2022.
Industry Insights For the Increase in the Dermatology Devices Market
- There has been an increase in consumer awareness when it comes to aesthetic procedures as well as a high amount of skin disorders, technological innovations and rising health care expenses.
- The high availability of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures will help boost the market.
- The large amount of skin cancer threats will make its diagnosis a leading application in the market segment.
- Cosmetic surgery is in demand all over the world and has grown enormously over the past few years.
- There is concern that strict regulatory policies in emerging economies may impede the growth of the market.
For the full report please visit: scalarmarketresearch.com