Peach is Grove Collaborative's new personal care soap brand that features a collection of 10 bars said to promote scalp, hair and skin health.
According to Peach, the products are 100% plastic-free and plant-based.
"Peach’s mission is to make sustainability fun, accessible and approachable by demonstrating, with uplifting product design and fun and fresh scents, that consumers don’t need to compromise on product experience or performance," according to the brand.
Products in the collection include:
- Balancing Facial Bar: For oily and combination skin types, it gently cleanses and calms skin while washing away bacteria
- Hydrating Facial Bar: For normal to dry skin, it cleanses and hydrates skin while washing away bacteria
- Strengthening Shampoo Bar: Promotes healthy scalp and strengthens and smooths damaged hair
- Strengthening Conditioner Bar: Strengthens and smooths damaged hair
- Moisturizing Shampoo Bar: Restores scalp health and softens dry hair and brings back shine
- Moisturizing Conditioner Bar: Restores scalp health and softens dry hair and brings back shine
- Volumizing Shampoo Bar: Invigorates scalp and lifts and amplifies fine, flat hair
- Volumizing Conditioner Bar: Invigorates scalp and lifts and amplifies fine, flat hair
- Deep Cleansing Hand & Body Bar: For all skin types, it exfoliates and renews skin while effectively washing away bacteria
- Moisturizing Hand & Body Bar: For all skin types, it moisturizes and protects skin while effectively washing away bacteria
- One Peach shampoo bar is equivalent to two 12-ounce shampoo bottles.
- One Peach conditioner bar is equivalent to three 12-ounce conditioner bottles.
- One Peach hand and body bar is equivalent to three 22-ounce body wash bottles.
- One Peach facial bar is equivalent to one four-ounce cleanser bottle.