NuNorm, a new line of makeup specifically formulated for men’s skin, has launched with five products.
The collection, founded by Jeff Lau, is said to tackle common skin issues experienced by men such as large pores, overly dry or oily skin, patchy facial hair, redness, acne and more.
- Shine Eraser: An invisible blotting powder infused with olive oil and hyaluronic acid and is available in three shades designed to instantly absorb excess oil and sweat, reduce shine and mattify the complexion on the face and head.
- Tinted Hydrator: A water-gel formula available in 10 flexible shades packed with high-performance skincare ingredients like betaine, niacinamide and squalane to encourage a healthy-looking complexion both instantly and over time.
- Quick Cover Stick: A dual-ended foundation and concealing stick that can be used for spot or full coverage and has an attached soft bristle brush for easy blending. The ultra-lightweight formula is designed with an exclusive pigment technology and an emollient proprietary blend of ingredients to keep skin hydrated. It is available in 17 shades to instantly conceal and correct for a smooth, natural, matte finish without being greasy.
- Brow & Beard Rescue: A dual-ended brow pencil defines and fills brows and patchy facial hair. The chiseled tip enables hair-like detail for natural-looking strokes available in eight shades to match most hair colors, including gray.
- Okuni Brush: Densely packed with super soft 100% vegan bristles that can be used with liquid, cream, or powder formulas.
All NuNorm products are cruelty, gluten, and paraben free, and vegan. They retail for $16-$40.
A special AI tool is also accessible for shoppers to find their perfect shade match.
Lau said, "Regardless of gender, we want to change the outdated perception that is exclusively for women and help men feel empowered with high-quality makeup products catered to them."