Credo Beauty is hosting a first-of-its-kind clean beauty symposium in San Francisco. The one-day summit will bring together the brightest, most creative makers from the industry’s most beloved and rising brands.
Related: How To Measure “Clean” Beauty
The immersive experience will entertain, enlighten and educate guests about Credo’s growing world of clean beauty. Credo’s event will play host to inspiring masterclasses, meet-and-greets with industry luminaries and more.
Credo's Clean Beauty Summit will take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, February 8, 2020, at Gallery 308 in Fort Mason, San Francisco.
Clean Beauty Summit features:
- More than 25 featured brands doing beauty activations including mini facials, makeup applications, hair touch-ups, brows waxing and more
- Hands-on masterclasses focusing on the industry’s most talked-about and requested topics
- Clean eats, drinks and gift bags
- VIP ($125): gives attendees access to the summit, includes an early access hour from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. and a gift bag with a value of more than $800.
- General Admission ($45): gives attendees access to the summit and includes a gift bag with a value of more than $150.
RSVP: email [email protected]