CEW has announced its picks for the 2019 Top Talent Awards.
The awards were created to celebrate the next wave of "exceptional, innovative beauty leaders." The beauty organization has dubbed the following seven women as "ones to watch" in the beauty industry.
- Jennifer Cohen, senior director, makeup at Sephora;
- Megan Crokos, vice president, product & fragrance development, mast global beauty and home at Bath & Body Works;
- Marcie Hoklas, senior director/DMM beauty company at Walgreens Boots Alliance;
- Rachel Painter, vice president, research and development at The Estée Lauder Companies;
- Suzanne Pengelly, senior vice president, U.S. sales & education at BareMinerals;
- Mary Farrell Rodrigues, senior vice president, marketing and ecommerce at ReVive Skincare; and
- Salina Urben, senior regional education manager, Clarins.