Topics will range from the ways digital and big data are impacting different aspects of the industry, from how companies organize to online commerce and the future of brick-and-mortar. Focus areas will include marketing and operational best practices, innovation strategies and how brands and retailers can best serve the modern consumer.
Among the sessions:
- Democratic Beauty—Ingrid Hochwin, account executive DACH, Google, will discuss the ways in which consumer-led trends, such as customization, are shaping the future of the beauty industry.
- The Future of Direct to Consumer Retailing—Avon's head of CE Katarzyna Brodzka-Demianiuk will address the ways digital tools can improve retention, and how one of the biggest brands in the world has digitized to create a global voice while still meeting the needs of regional and local consumers.
- Beauty and the Digital Beast—Sephora CTO and VP of enterprise architecture Ali Bouhouch will cover key points on the ways the digital revolution is set to disrupt the beauty industry via AR/VR, AI and other data and cognitive technologies
- The Rise of Clean Beauty—Xavier Ormancey, R&D cosmetics at Pierre Fabre Group discusses what (and who) is driving the demand for clean beauty, "green-washing," how brands can earn consumer trust and more
- Retail Disrupt—Does experience trump merchandise? What does the retailer really want from a beauty brand? These questions and several more will be answered during a panel discussion featuring Faith Gencer, senior category manager, hepsiburada.com; Natalie Bailey, senior manager, U.K. retail, Molton Brown; Joel Palix, CEO, feelunique.com; and moderated by Zeze Oriaikhi-Sao, founder, Malée Natural Science
Innocos 2019 will take place at the Sun Gardens Hotel in Dubrovnik, Croatia, June 19-21, 2019.