The microbiome-focused beauty market was reportedly valued at $541.1 million in 2019 and is anticipated to grow more than $2,971.6 million by 2030, per Research and Markets.
“The Microbiome-friendly Beauty Checklist” will help brands to capture that growth by offering a review of recent microbiome-friendly trends in beauty, followed by expert insights into product- and brand-positioning, and the latest technologies available to support product claims. Our free registration is now open for the webinar to be held Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 1 p.m. EST.
Key takeaways will include:
- Market size and opportunities
- Current brands, positioning, ingredients and claims
- Brand- and product-positioning insights
- Microbiome-ingredient technologies
- Checklist for supporting microbiome-friendly claims
Our experts will include:
- Dr. Elsa Jungman, founder of the eponymous personalized skin care brand
- John Toner, director of marketing and innovation at Aprinnova
- Jeb Gleason-Allured, content director at Allured Business Media