The hybrid event honors "the best and brightest" in the beauty industry.
There are two categories: Achiever Awards and Social Impact Awards.
The honorees for the Achiever Award are:
- Susan Akkad, senior vice president, local and cultural innovation, The Estée Lauder Companies
- Nata Dvir, chief merchandising officer, Macy’s
- Nathalie Gerschtein, president, consumer products division, L’Oréal USA
- Sarah Curtis Henry, chief commercial officer, N.A., Parfums Christian Dior
- Marcela Melero, vice president, global Dove skin cleansing, Unilever
- Ilaria Resta, president, global perfumery, Firmenich
- Alexis M. Schrimpf, vice president, global skin and personal care design and SeeMe Beauty founder and chief design officer, P&G Beauty
Honorees for the Social Impact Award are to be announced in the coming weeks.