The New Jersey Packaging Executives Club hosted its 20th annual Hall of Fame Dinner & Ceremony at The Manor in West Orange, New Jersey.
Ron Cataldo, the creator of the Hall of Fame who is also a past NJPEC president and Hall of Fame member, opened the event with remarks explaining why he started the NJPEC Hall of Fame and the history behind it.
Charles Del Rosso from Holmen Iggesund Paperboard, Inc. emceed the event.
The Rising Star Award debuted this year, which was open to all who have been in the packaging industry for a minimum of five years, recognized by their superiors and peers for their talent and dedication and demonstrated a continued interest in growing their skills and experience in the packaging industry.
The Rising Star Award was presented to Liana Marchese of ABA Packaging Corp. and Brian Kolodey of Johnson & Johnson.
NJPEC Hall of Fame Class of 2023:
- Stacey Dano - Estee Lauder, vice president of procurement center of excellence
- Sheherazade Chamlou - SGD Pharma, vice president of sales
- Sherri Kelley - Estee Lauder, vice president - global package testing
- Joe D'Anna - retired (Revlon, Elizabeth Arden, Coty)
- Gene Kistler - Just Packaging, sales manager and past NJPEC president