ADF&PCD New York, set to take place on September 6 and 7 at The Altman Building & Metropolitan Pavilion in New York, has announced the conference program for the Aerosol & Dispensing Forum (ADF).
Program speakers hail from brands such as:
- Beiersdorf AG
- Kao Europe Research Laboratories
- L’Oréal USA
- Consumer Specialty Products Association
- McDonough Braungart Design Chemistry
- National Aerosol Association
Topics will include:
- Circular economy
- Technical advances and innovation
- Digital printing
- Quality control
According to ADF&PCD New York, sessions of the program will be presented in the “TED” style with several presentations under an umbrella topic. By showing a free show badge, attendees will be granted complimentary admission, however, seating is first-come, first-serve.
For more information please visit: www.easyfairs.com