At the recent Pack & Gift trade show, Carestia Arcade Beauty debuted two new products focused on fragrance sampling.
The "Scented Pochette"
- After being sprayed with fragrance, the blotter card is inserted into an airtight packet--allowing for minimal fragrance usage oil as well as accurate fragrance rendition.
- The airtight packet helps preserve the fragrance's top notes and guarantees shelf life, the company claims.
- Blotters can be highly customized into various shapes.
- The company debuted a new sampling tool that comprised of a QR code in the e-blotter that allowed visitors at the Pack & Gift trade show to scan their card to receive a beauty sample from the kiosk.
- The blotters can be either unscented or pre-scented
- The blotter was designed to provide a broad area for marketing communication
- Arcade Beauty states it will offers a full turnkey solution by creating and printing the QR code, event website and campaign tracking and analysis