Birchbox has joined forces with Reese Witherspoon’s lifestyle line, Draper James, for its March beauty box just in time for Women’s History Month.
The “Pretty Mighty” themed March box experience features a box design inspired by the Draper James spring collection, and is available to current subscribers or new subscribers who sign up between February 24, 2017 – March 24, 2017.
“We are so excited to team up with Birchbox, another dynamic, female-founded company, to celebrate Women's History Month,” said Reese Witherspoon. “We had a lot of fun putting the box together to honor all of us—mothers, sisters, friends, daughters and coworkers—as the powerful women that we are.”
The box features five deluxe samples, including:
- The POREfessional Face Primer by Benefit Cosmetics
- Dallas Thickening Spray by R+Co
- Hydra Essential Silky Cream by Clarins
- Boost Color Enhancing Lip Balm by Arrow
- OI All In One Milk by Davines
In addition to the subscription, Birchbox customers can also purchase a limited-edition Birchbox + Draper James box of full- and travel-size multi-tasking products and two lifestyle items from Draper James. The "Power Beauty" box features:
- A large, gold-accented makeup pouch and trinket tray from Draper James
- Luxe treatment gel from Sunday Riley
- Hydrating lipstick by Lipstick Queen
- Ouai Treatment Mask
- Living Proof Restore Instant Protection
- Smashbox Indecent Exposure Mascara
The “Power Beauty” box launches March 6, 2017, and will retail for $58 exclusively at Birchbox.com and the Birchbox Soho store.