In addition to its beauty accelerator, Amazon has introduced a range of 12 skin care products under the Belei brand. The products are cruelty-free and contain no parabens, phthalates, sulfates or fragrance. The bottles are composed of PCR resin; the cartons are fully recyclable.
The brand is also eligible for free shipping, including free two-day shipping for Prime members.
“Our goal is to help customers spend less time and money searching for the right skin care solutions,” said Kara Trousdale, head of beauty for private brands on Amazon.com. “We took a simple, no-nonsense approach when creating Belei, developing products with ingredients that are both proven to deliver results and also offer customers great value for the quality.”
The range includes:
- Micellar Facial Wipes, which are oil-free and retail for $9
- Charcoal Balancing Mask, which retails for $18 and contains clay and hyaluronic acid
- Oil-Free Face Moisturizer SPF 50, which is fast-absorbing, oil-free and retails for $22
- Blemish Control Spot Treatment, which retails for $22 and fights acne
- Dark Spot Solution Serum, which retails for $22
- Triple-Peptide Eye Cream, which retails for $22 and contains hyaluronic acid, caffeine and aloe vera
- Vitamin C + HA Serum, which retails for $35
- Vitamin C Moisturizer, which retails for $35 and contains hyaluronic acid and botanicals
- Retinol Refining Moisturizer, which retails for $35, which contains vitamin A and squalane
- Bio-Complex Moisturizer, which retails for $35 and comprises hyaluronic acid, squalane and glycerin
- Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum, which retails for $40
- Ferulic Acid + Vitamins C and E Serum, which retails for $40