Mass retailers have taken beauty market share from department stores and other channels by offering convenience and accessibility, while incorporating a mix of relevant and revamped legacy brands and on-trend indies.
"Mass Beauty on the Rise," a free one-hour virtual event taking place February 9 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern, will feature e.l.f. Beauty and Skin Proud, two brands shaking up the mass channel, as well as retailer CVS, providing a 360-degree view of the opportunities and strategies driving growth.
Featured experts include:
- Gayitri Budhraja, chief brand officer, e.l.f. Beauty
- Charlotte Knight, founder, Skin Proud
- Andrea Harrison, vice president, merchandising, beauty and personal care, CVS Pharmacy
This session will be a can't-miss for brand leaders, marketers, product developers and allied teams. Topics Include:
- The state of mass beauty retail
- Retailer POV: where the mass channel is going next
- Brand POV: successful mass beauty brand leaders discuss the strategies and market trends driving their growth