Essential-oils based personal body care brand, Way of Will, has launched in Whole Foods Market.
According to the company, the wellness products offer unisex appeal and contains all-natural and sustainably sourced ingredients.
The seven products available include:
- 01 Natural Spray Deodorant with Bergamot + Elemi Essential Oils work to help relieve body aches and fight off germs, viruses, and fungi.
- 02 Natural Deodorant with Vanilla + Mint Essential Oils promote relaxation and are natural disinfectants.
- 45 Refresh Natural Body Wash with Mandarin + Mint Essential Oils help to soothe and detoxify congested oily skin.
- 45 Relax Natural Body Wash with Lavender + Cedarwood Essential Oils work to promote mental clarity and help treat acne and stubborn breakouts.
- 45 Energize Natural Body Wash with Grapefruit + Pine Essential Oils provide energy and rejuvenate the senses to combat mental fatigue.
- 50 Relax Natural Hand and Body Lotion with Lavender + Cedarwood Essential Oils promote relaxation and help restore damaged skin.
- 50 Energize Natural Hand Body Lotion with Grapefruit + Pine Essential Oils invigorate and stimulate the senses to purify the skin.
All products are:
- Sodium lauryl sulfate-free
"It was very important for us to expand into Whole Foods Market as we align with their value to uphold high-quality standards," says CEO Willie Tsang. "It's an incredible feeling to become a part of the Whole Foods Market family and provide our personal care products with aromatherapy benefits to their customer base."