e.l.f Cosmetics has teamed up with Jen Atkin, founder of Ouai Haircare and Mane Addicts, for the e.l.f. xx Jen Atkin collection. The double x is in recognition of Atkin's signature sign-off.
e.l.f. and Atkin have pledged to celebrate the collection with a give-back program that will support Girls Inc. in the United States and The Girls’ Network in the United Kingdom.
For every post with #elfmade on Instagram between April 4, 2021 and April 30, 2021, e.l.f. and Jen Atkin will donate $1 to Girls Inc., up to $25,000. e.l.f. will also be donating £1 to The Girls Network in the United Kingdom, up to £5,000.
Products in the collection include:
- XXtra Lip Duo: A 2-in-1 lipstick and lip liners.
- Hair & Brow Pomade: A clear brow gel that sets, defines and holds brows in place.
- The Let's e.l.f.ing Do This Face Palette: A palette featuring luxe eyeshadows, a cream to powder eyeliner, a sheer matte blush, a sun-kissed bronzer and a shimmering highlighter.
- Zero Effort Liner: An eyeliner pencil that gives a smoky, diffused eyeshadow look.
- Mist Me? Hydrating Coconut Mist: A lightweight, hydrating facial mist.
- Eyes Up Here Brow and Liner Kit: A kit that includes the Brow Pomade, Zero Effort Eyeliner in Black and a dual ended eyebrow brush.
e.l.f. xx Jen Atkin will be available exclusively on elfcosmetics.com, ulta.com and Ulta Beauty stores in the United States, and on boots.com and in Boots stores in the United Kingdom.
Atkin said, "Feeling powerful in your skin gives you the power to do more. When you feel good, you have that ‘xxtra’ boost to succeed. I am obsessed with creating quality beauty products that are accessible to everyone. And no one has mastered that better than e.l.f. Cosmetics."
Kory Marchisotto, chief marketing officer, e.l.f. Beauty, said: "Who better to embody our passion for being ‘e.l.f. made’ than Jen Atkin? A celebrity hairstylist, social media pioneer, influencer and author, Jen uses her platforms and influence to champion success for others. Through this uplifting collection, we are thrilled to join forces and combine our like-minded vision of helping others feel like a better version of themselves.”