Pop-singer Camila Cabello, in collaboration with L'Oréal Paris, has launched a limited-edition makeup collection inspired by her hometown, Havana, Cuba.
The 14-piece collection includes natural-looking shades suitable for all skin tones:
- The Havana Sun-Lit Bronzer: A liquid bronzer available in two shades for dewy, bronzed skin;
- Havana Gotta Give Brow: A liquid brow product available in three shades for natural-looking brows;
- Havana Flash Liner: A black felt-tip marker-like eyeliner for easy and precise application;
- Havana Lip Dew: Lipglosses in four juicy hues; and
- Havana Eye Shadow: Creamy eyeshadows available in four shades for a natural or sultry look.
Starting July 15, the collection will be available at Ulta.com and available globally in August 2018. Prices range from $9.99-14.99.
Cabello was quoted saying, "I am extremely proud and excited about the Havana collection. I wanted to create products that not only I would personally wear, but that would work well across various skin tones. For me, looking and feeling my best helps fuel my confidence and I hope to inspire other people to feel the same."