IT Cosmetics, which was recently acquired by L'Oreal, garnered 12 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards last week further solidifying this plastic surgeon developed beauty brand as a customer favorite.
The winners include:
- Best Liquid Foundation: CC+ Cream with SPF 50+
- Best Powder Foundation: Celebration Foundation
- Best Concealer: Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer
- Best Eyeshadow: Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow Trio
- Best Eyeliner: No-Tug Anti-Aging Eyeliner
- Best Mascara: Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara
- Best Brow: Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil
- Best New Innovation: Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Balm
- Best Highlighter: Hello Light Crème Luminizer
- Best SPF Product: Celebration Foundation with SPF 50+
- Best Face Bronzer: Sunshine in a Compact
- Best Desert Island Product: Full Coverage Physical SPF 50+ CC+ Cream w/Brush
With the addition of this year’s 12 awards, IT Cosmetics has won a total of 33 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards since 2010 when the brand launched on QVC.
Cofounder and CEO of IT Cosmetics, Jamie Kern Lima was quoted saying, "We live and breathe to create game-changing products that are life-changing in the hands of real women, so for women to love IT and vote for IT—that means everything to us!”