Actress Peyton List has launched Pley Beauty, which touts itself as "a more playful side of clean beauty."
Previously: Iskra Lawrence Launches Body Care Brand Saltair
Products in the collection include:
- Love Child Palette
- Modern Muse Palette
- Golden Girl Palette
- Nudie Palette
- Let It Linger: 12-Hour Eyeliner
- Pley Date: All Over Color Stick
- One Stop Pop: Plush Powder Blush
- Lust + Found: Glossy Lip Lacquer
- Lip Habit: Hydrating Lip Tint
- Love Child Pley Things: Reusable Face + Body Gems
- Modern Muse Pley Things: Reusable Face + Body Gems
- Golden Girl Pley Things: Reusable Face + Body Gems
- Nudie Pley Things: Reusable Face + Body Gems
The brand boasts its sustainable packaging, cruelty-free formulas and plastic neutrality. All products are vegan.
List wrote on the brand's website, "I created Pley Beauty because I couldn’t find a range of clean products that were also high-impact and fun to use. I have super sensitive skin, so I care a lot about gentle, natural ingredients—but I don’t shy away from color, either. All of the high-performing beauty products seemed to do a number on my skin. But of all of the gentle alternatives that I tried, none had the right 'pop' of color I was after. This line was such a labor of love. I’m so proud of every formula, every shade. Even the packaging—we used recycled materials throughout and are certified as a plastic neutral brand. I hope these products inspire you to play with your own beauty look while staying kind to your skin and the planet."