NaturaBrasil has launched a new fragrance collection inspired by its home country.
The Brazilian-themed fragrances are meant to provide "sensual snapshots of the heat, the lush flora and the seductiveness of this unique country," NaturaBrasil explained.
The 5 Fragrances Include:
- Angelica, which combines the notes of tuberose, zesty mandarin and aquatic flowers for a "dark and seductive" fragrance;
- Jacaranda, which contains papyrus, rose and grapefruit notes for a "fresh and spicy" fragrance;
- Madeira Branca, which comprises hints of warm woods, spicy black pepper and calming musk for a scent that is "strong and modern yet still immersed in nature";
- Nectar, which includes floral, citrus and warm amber notes for a scent that is "soft and romantic"; and
- Terra, whose notes of soft woods, white flowers and vanilla musk create a scent that is "earthy, cozy and comforting."
Fragrances in the collection are made with 100% organic alcohol and presented in all-recycled packaging. Each 1.7 oz scent retails for $95 and can be purchased at naturabrasil.com and in flagship boutiques in Nolita and Garden State Plaza.