Fragrance Direct has compiled a list of the top searched fragrances in Google for the past 12 months, which contains data from all over the world.
Estee Lauder Estee tops the list at 962,710 searches. The classic fragrance was launched in 1968 and features notes of jasmine, rose and ylang-ylang.
In second place is Versace Eros with 281,270 global searches. Rounding out third place is Carolina Herrera Good Girl with 186,180 searches.
The top 20 list also features:
4. Marc Jacobs Daisy (168,240)
5. Davidoff Cool Water (134,990)
6. Dior Homme (123,070)
7. YSL Libre (115,620)
8. Lancome Idole (105,280)
9. Narciso Rodriguez For Her (104,430)
10. Calvin Klein Euphoria (103,930)
11. Lancome La Vie Est Belle (100,330)
12. Montblanc Legend (82,980)
13. Joop Homme (76,600)
14. Gucci Bamboo (75,110),
15. Lolita Lempicka (74,000)
16. Versace Pour Homme (72,400)
17. Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male (72,310)
18. Dolce And Gabbana Light Blue (67,970)
19. Carolina Herrera 212 (66,750)
20. Marc Jacobs Decadence (63,460)
Hers and His Top 10s
The top searched fragrances for women rank as follows:
- Estee Lauder Estee
- Versace Eros
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl
- Marc Jacobs Daisy
- YSL Libre
- Lancome Idole
- Narciso Rodriquez for her
- Calvin Klein Euphoria
- Lancome la vie est belle
- Gucci Bamboo
The top Googled fragrance for men is Davidoff Cool Water, which made the top five in over 40 countries.
The top searched fragrances for men rank as follows:
- Davidoff Cool Water
- Dior Homme
- Mont Blanc Legend
- Joop Homme
- Versace pour homme
- Jean Paul Gautier le male
- Givenchy Gentleman
- Diesel Only The Brave
- Boss Bottled
- Prada l homme
Nosing out Notes
Rose came in as the top featured note in the most fragrances, including the number one, Estee. Jasmine sambac comes in second with usage in 106 fragrances, including Marc Jacobs Decadence and YSL Libre.
Other popular notes include bergamot, peach, mandarin, iris, raspberry, mint, orange blossom and lemon.