CEW’s 2017 Achiever Award honorees have been announced.
The awards, which were created to honor the beauty industry’s future leaders, will be held on Friday, September 15, 2017.
Achiever Award Honorees
- Barbara Calcagni, president at NARS Cosmetics
- Maureen Kelly, founder of Tarte Cosmetics
- Jamie Kern Lima, co-founder and CEO of IT Cosmetics
- Gemma Lionello, executive vice president, GMM, Accessories & Beauty at Nordstrom
- Loretta Miraglia, corporate senior vice president, Global Brand Product Development & Innovation at La Mer
- Kelly Vanasse, vice president, Communications at P&G Global Business Units
- Linda Marshall, founder of James E. Marshall OCD Foundation will be honored with the Philanthropic Achiever Award.
For more information please visit: www.cew.org